12.18.2008

That's All for Now...but Puppies Are Coming !!

Ginger and Paula were both in heat at Thanksgiving and shortly after. They are both looking plumper and sleeping quite a bit. As you can see in the photo above they are getting lots of rest! Wonder where they think I am going to sleep??
I feel confident we have puppies on the way. They should arrive the first week of Feb 09 and be ready for new homes in early-mid April 09.

Please check back for updates. I will be taking deposits to hold puppies e.g. first choice male/female, second choice male/female etc. If you would like more information, please call or e-mail. You may see my older posts with photos of previous litters for an idea of what they will look like. All should be sable and white or red and white.

Thanks to all of you who have opened your homes to our pups this year. I know they are well loved !!

Merry Christmas, Susan