7.25.2008

Two Still Available

Tommy (limited registration (no breeding) - hazel eyes) - Hold for Amy

Bobby

Zsa Zsa

Sissy - Hold for Jeff

Eight of the twelve boys and girls have either moved along to their new homes or will do so soon. At this point four are available; two boys - Bobby and Tommy and two girls - Zsa Zsa and Sissy. I took these photos today and will work on getting more tomorrow. As folks see my ads on http://www.nextdaypets.com/ and e-mail me for information I am enjoying the opportunity to correspond and find new homes and new families. In the meantime we have sure been having fun with them. They enjoy living on the back porch and deck and are now big enough to run around the fenced part of the back yard. When I sit on the hammock on the back porch I always have a lap full of corgis!

No comments: